7 May 2012

my parents/god//love

My Parents are the one responsible for my existence and I owe my origin to them. It is only because of my parents that I am a part of this beautiful world. Every breathe I take is indebted to them .Throughout their life, they shower upon me all their love and affection.

My Parents sacrifice their entire life and try to provide me with the best of everything. All their joys and sorrows are associated with me only and in return expecting nothing. This is what parents and parenting is. In short, there are countless reasons which make my & every parents great.
I can never ever think of repaying the debt of their selfless service. All I can do for them is making them realize their worth in my lives. What can be a better way of expressing these feelings than writing these lines dedicated to them?
My parents are my god, my love, my life, my everything :)
Love u mom-dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment